Augmentation Industries has developed mobile assisted driving (mad), a hardware device that can be plugged into any car around the world and that connects to a WiFi device, like your smartphone.The mad adapter is capable of extracting any data a car produces, like the number of seatbelts fastened, fuel level, odometer reading, CO2 exhaust, indicator active, and so on.
What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Two new SmartCamp winners: Brushing teeth and fighting fires
- 2014 Business Tech Trends study hones in on 3 key characteristics
- 2014 Business Tech Trends Study webcast: Learn the secrets of Pacesetters
- Romesh Wadhwani Inspires Entrepreneurs at TieCon 2014
- It’s all roses for Rosie at SmartCamp Cambridge
- We are happy to announce @ec_berlin as official partner of @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 1 day ago
- We are happy to announce @EYnews as official partner of @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 2 days ago
- Maks Giordano of @kreait confirmed to mentor @maks @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 2 days ago
- Bernd Kirchmair @B_Kirchmair of @telefonica_de confirmed to mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 2 days ago
- Jens Lindenberg of @PentosAG is a mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 3 days ago