Augmentation Industries has developed mobile assisted driving (mad), a hardware device that can be plugged into any car around the world and that connects to a WiFi device, like your smartphone.The mad adapter is capable of extracting any data a car produces, like the number of seatbelts fastened, fuel level, odometer reading, CO2 exhaust, indicator active, and so on.
What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: #Cloud is core of Pacesetter #enterprises, & integration btwn #mobile #social and #BDA is key! Learn more: https://t.co/s… 1 day ago
- What makes a pacesetting company tick? #Startups want to know! Learn the secrets! Register now! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Almost time for the #IBMBTT webcast. Learn the 3 secrets of Pacesetters. Register today! ibm.biz/biztechhuddle #ibmbtt 2 days ago
- Startups want to be successful? Yeah they do! Find out how! Register - 8/21 webcast ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: What are 3 characteristics of pacesetting organizations? What makes them successful? Find out! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IB… 2 days ago