What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Attending SXSW? Want to talk #cloud solutions? Be sure to visit @SoftLayer, Stand 404/406 in the #Austin Convention Center. #sxswibm 58 minutes ago
- How can you help more women enter IT? Watch this fascinating talk with @sandy_carter and @reshmasaujani bit.ly/1hLW0fO #empowerwomen 20 hours ago
- #Watson will be at the BlueMix party. Will you? You're invited! Register for this great networking oppty! bit.ly/1ga88mn #sxswibm 22 hours ago
- IBM has helped accelerate many startup businesses. Will yours be next? Stop by our table @SXSW Accelerator bit.ly/NTs3ix #sxswibm 22 hours ago
- The beauty of #SXSW. @reshmasaujani speaking at a panel, Private Tech for Public Good. Don't miss it! bit.ly/1jS4K43 #sxswibm 1 day ago
Author Archives: IBM Global Entrepreneur
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Global finals has begun! And it’s raining in San Francisco, which is a great thing! They need the rain, desperately! Please join us in our Twitter conversation! Just add #IBMSmartCamp to your tweets. Share your thoughts, tell … Continue reading
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
It’s just around the corner! IBM Online Bash starts Monday, Feb. 3rd. If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late! The topic tracks for our Online Bash are: Growing your business in a Social World Women Entrepreneurs Academic Excellence There … Continue reading
The very first IBM Entrepreneur Week is this February 3rd-7th. Find out more details about each day’s events using the image below. Then, register to attend one or all of the days. It’s going to be huge! You don’t want … Continue reading