What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 13 hours ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 2 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Austin A-List of Hottest Start-ups. Nominations open! Know an awesome candidate? @AustinChamber @SXSW #ATXalister http://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @ibmpw: Submit your app to the IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2014: All Star Moments Challenge bit.ly/1jxD7Ox #IBMPartners 1 week ago
Author Archives: IBM Global Entrepreneur
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
Did you know IBM Watson interacts with humans on human terms? And did you know that Watson can read and understand natural language, in things like tweets, texts, articles, studies and reports? We are looking for developers and entrepreneurs who … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Global finals has begun! And it’s raining in San Francisco, which is a great thing! They need the rain, desperately! Please join us in our Twitter conversation! Just add #IBMSmartCamp to your tweets. Share your thoughts, tell … Continue reading
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
It’s just around the corner! IBM Online Bash starts Monday, Feb. 3rd. If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late! The topic tracks for our Online Bash are: Growing your business in a Social World Women Entrepreneurs Academic Excellence There … Continue reading