What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: #Cloud is core of Pacesetter #enterprises, & integration btwn #mobile #social and #BDA is key! Learn more: https://t.co/s… 16 hours ago
- What makes a pacesetting company tick? #Startups want to know! Learn the secrets! Register now! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Almost time for the #IBMBTT webcast. Learn the 3 secrets of Pacesetters. Register today! ibm.biz/biztechhuddle #ibmbtt 1 day ago
- Startups want to be successful? Yeah they do! Find out how! Register - 8/21 webcast ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: What are 3 characteristics of pacesetting organizations? What makes them successful? Find out! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IB… 1 day ago
Category Archives: entrepreneur
Guest post by Jeff Saperstein, co-founder of CVC Group and co-author of Service Thinking: The Seven Principles to Discover Innovative Opportunities Romesh Wadhwani delivered an informed and rousing presentation, receiving a long-sustained standing ovation by those fortunate to hear his … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
Once again, Tech4Africa will play as host to an IBM entrepreneurial event, IBM SmartCamp Nairobi! The event will take place on July 1st at the Bishop Magua Centre. This year’s event includes three finalists for the SmartCamp competition. Here’s a … Continue reading
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 27th, Chicagoland entrepreneurs, startups, VCs, and IBMers gathered for Technori Pitch. This event is an amazingly fun pitch night that brings together over 500 Chicagoland startup enthusiasts to hear five impassioned startups pitch their products and services. … Continue reading