What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Meet me in San Francisco! SmartCamp finalists compete in the City by the Bay
- Brazilian startup, Geekie, wins SmartCamp Latin America
- Nova Lumos and Shopa take European regional, headed to San Francisco
- Startup insight: Interview with Augmentation Industries
- After Istanbul, 3 more going to San Francisco
- RT @MetaphorMaven: If you are an #entrepreneur working to build a smarter planet, #IBM wants to help you succeed. ibm.co/gep111... 21 hours ago
- Preview of our amazing #startup finalists for the @IBMSmartCamp Global Finals in San Fran, Feb 6, 2014 bit.ly/J7kQtx Time to get... 1 day ago
- RT @ripjay: I love this-Making Q&A sessions FUN! > Catchbox Is A Throwable Microphone To Get The Audience Talking via @techcrunch http://t.… 2 days ago
- Check out @CoriellLife - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 3 days ago
- Check out @onfarmsystems - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 3 days ago
Category Archives: entrepreneur
Congratulations to Geekie for winning the SmartCamp Latin America event in Mexico City! Now, Geekie will compete in the SmartCamp Global finals in San Francisco on Feb. 5-6, 2014. Geekie will join the other 7 finalists at the global event: … Continue reading
Congratulations to Nova Lumos and Shopa for winning the SmartCamp Europe regional finals! Both of these young companies will progress on to the global finals in San Francisco in early February 2014. Click here to see all the photos from … Continue reading
Recently, we sat down with Alexander Marten, Founder and CEO of Augmentation Industries, to gain insight into their entrepreneurial journey, their victory at SmartCamp Berlin, and what they expect to accomplish at the SmartCamp Europe regional final in Vienna. The … Continue reading
SmartCamp Istanbul brought together worldwide entrepreneurs, investors and consultants including 8 startup companies which were the winner of SmartCamps for their regions. At the end of the SmartCamp Istanbul regionals, there are three startups heading to the SmartCamp global finals … Continue reading
Recently, we sat down with Adrien Nussenbaum of Mirakl to gain insight into their entrepreneurial journey, their victory at SmartCamp Nantes, and what they expect to accomplish at the SmartCamp Europe regional final in Vienna. The following is from our … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
IBM SmartCamp Latin America is an exclusive regional event that will be held at the ITESM Campus Santa Fe in Mexico City. The Mexico City event will feature startups from across Latin America. Register now to attend the public portion … Continue reading
IBM SmartCamp Europe is an exclusive event bringing together the best of the best startups who are developing business ventures that align with the IBM Smarter Planet vision. Leading venture capitalists, industry experts, media, entrepreneurial organizations, and academics will gather … Continue reading
History was made for IBM and Kiev on Oct. 23rd and 24th: the first ever IBM Mentor Day was held in Ukraine. And the winner of the Ukrainian competition was YoCard, a developer of mobile loyalty system. YoCard presented their … Continue reading