What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- Not siloed: The promise of cloud technology in the healthcare industry
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 23 hours ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 4 days ago
Category Archives: silicon valley
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
Jim Claussen, IBM Manager of Worldwide Industry Ecosystem Market Management, recently blogged about his experiences at the SmartCamp Silicon Valley event. He shared some of the insights and takeaways offered for entrepreneurs with the aim of helping entrepreneurs succeed with … Continue reading
IBM SmartCamp Silicon Valley perspective from Hult Professor Jeff Saperstein: “Cloud and analytics will transform everything”
I recently had the opportunity to attend a great event hosted by IBM to showcase the six US SmartCamp finalists, each of whom presented masterfully to a panel of veteran VC judges. I attended, not to launch a business, but … Continue reading
After intensive coaching, mentoring and networking with some of the region’s most influential players, Coriell Life Sciences and OnFarm wooed the judges in a capstone pitch competition to win the overall competition. Both companies now advance to IBM SmartCamp Global Finals in … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp North America Regional in Silicon Valley was Sept. 19th. Six smart startup finalists were selected to compete at the event in hopes of moving on to the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals in San Francisco next February. Here … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading