What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: #Cloud is core of Pacesetter #enterprises, & integration btwn #mobile #social and #BDA is key! Learn more: https://t.co/s… 1 day ago
- What makes a pacesetting company tick? #Startups want to know! Learn the secrets! Register now! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Almost time for the #IBMBTT webcast. Learn the 3 secrets of Pacesetters. Register today! ibm.biz/biztechhuddle #ibmbtt 2 days ago
- Startups want to be successful? Yeah they do! Find out how! Register - 8/21 webcast ibm.biz/techhuddle #IBMBTT @sandy_carter 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: What are 3 characteristics of pacesetting organizations? What makes them successful? Find out! ibm.biz/techhuddle #IB… 2 days ago
Category Archives: smart camp
Coriell Life Sciences is personalizing healthcare with help from IBM. Together, they are integrating genomic data into healthcare management to understand how a patient’s genetics might impact adverse reactions to medication. Using IBM Smarter Process on Cloud, Coriell can manage … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
Next week five startup finalists will compete at the year’s first IBM SmartCamp in Moscow, Russia. The finalists will present their business pitches to a panel of experts and an audience of venture capitalists, investors, and business experts. The panel … Continue reading
Next week entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and leaders in the technology industry will come together in Moscow to kick off the IBM SmartCamp season! Not only will this be the first event of the season but it is also the … Continue reading
IBM participates in Moscow’s first annual Startup Village International Conference; Russian Prime Minister also in attendance
More than 3500 participants, including entrepreneurs, investors, business-people, IBM employees and Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, attended Moscow’s first-ever Startup Village International Conference in May. The event, which took place on May 27th and 28th, was organized by the Skolkovo Foundation and its partners and … Continue reading
Next Tuesday, June 11, IBM Global Entrepreneur will host a Mentor Day for early-stage tech startups at the IBM Innovation Center in Chicago, Illinois. The startups will meet with business and technical experts in morning mentoring sessions followed by a … Continue reading
Innovation from the startup community is absolutely critical to building a smarter planet. Combining innovation from the startup community with the technology, scale, and resources of IBM will help forge partnerships that can open new areas of opportunity, build and … Continue reading