What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- Mobile, 3D Printing, and retail-in-the-cloud took over at #IBMSmartCamp. Details from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEiGY 1 day ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Interview with IBM SmartCamp Winner: Naveed Parvez, Andiamo entrepreneurcountryglobal.com/united-kingdom… 1 day ago
- RT @hn_connections: IBM is WW Market Share Leader in Enterprise Social Software for Fifth Consecutive Year! #socbiz @IDC Link: https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 via @IBMSmartCamp @ImageVisionLabs 2 days ago
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 2 days ago
Category Archives: smart camp
Coriell Life Sciences is personalizing healthcare with help from IBM. Together, they are integrating genomic data into healthcare management to understand how a patient’s genetics might impact adverse reactions to medication. Using IBM Smarter Process on Cloud, Coriell can manage … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
Next week five startup finalists will compete at the year’s first IBM SmartCamp in Moscow, Russia. The finalists will present their business pitches to a panel of experts and an audience of venture capitalists, investors, and business experts. The panel … Continue reading
Next week entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and leaders in the technology industry will come together in Moscow to kick off the IBM SmartCamp season! Not only will this be the first event of the season but it is also the … Continue reading
IBM participates in Moscow’s first annual Startup Village International Conference; Russian Prime Minister also in attendance
More than 3500 participants, including entrepreneurs, investors, business-people, IBM employees and Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, attended Moscow’s first-ever Startup Village International Conference in May. The event, which took place on May 27th and 28th, was organized by the Skolkovo Foundation and its partners and … Continue reading