What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- IBM Mobile Web Push delivers personalized push notifications to mobile and tablets. Get in the challenge! bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 1 hour ago
- Who will win the title of the IBM SXSW Mobile Marketing Master? Could it be you? Find out more! bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 4 hours ago
- #IBM Mobile Web Push Marketing Challenge. Have creative mobile campaigns created with IBM Mobile Web Push? bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 6 hours ago
- Come post your #Instagram pic on our #Twitter wall - at the #IBM Accelerator table. Great place for startups! Hilton 4th floor #sxswibm 8 hours ago
- At #SXSW? Are you a startup trying to get off the ground? Come by the #IBM Accelerator! Hilton 4th floor, next to Convention Center #sxswibm 8 hours ago
Category Archives: smart camp
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
Next week five startup finalists will compete at the year’s first IBM SmartCamp in Moscow, Russia. The finalists will present their business pitches to a panel of experts and an audience of venture capitalists, investors, and business experts. The panel … Continue reading
Next week entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and leaders in the technology industry will come together in Moscow to kick off the IBM SmartCamp season! Not only will this be the first event of the season but it is also the … Continue reading
IBM participates in Moscow’s first annual Startup Village International Conference; Russian Prime Minister also in attendance
More than 3500 participants, including entrepreneurs, investors, business-people, IBM employees and Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, attended Moscow’s first-ever Startup Village International Conference in May. The event, which took place on May 27th and 28th, was organized by the Skolkovo Foundation and its partners and … Continue reading
Next Tuesday, June 11, IBM Global Entrepreneur will host a Mentor Day for early-stage tech startups at the IBM Innovation Center in Chicago, Illinois. The startups will meet with business and technical experts in morning mentoring sessions followed by a … Continue reading
Innovation from the startup community is absolutely critical to building a smarter planet. Combining innovation from the startup community with the technology, scale, and resources of IBM will help forge partnerships that can open new areas of opportunity, build and … Continue reading
Nuve, a young tech startup and 2012 IBM SmartCamp Latin America Regional Finalist, has got a real solution for smarter transportation and commerce. As President and CEO Antonio Arocha puts it, “We’re the guys who stop Vin Diesel and the … Continue reading