What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- #IBMSmartCamp@India winner was Stelae Technologies (@arunasch). Details on: ibm.biz/BdEYcL 3 hours ago
- Find out what Stelae Technologies' solution was to make them winner of #IBMSmartCamp@India ibm.biz/BdEYcL @arunasch 4 hours ago
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur ecosystem, ready to see 6 top startups compete? Register: ibm.biz/smartcamp2014 #IBMSmartCamp 12 hours ago
- Keynote Gus Tai speaking at IBM Regional SmartCamp Silicon Valley on Emotional Design Register: ibm.biz/smartcamp2014 #IBMSmartCamp @gustai 12 hours ago
- The new @Hootsuite dashboard is good. Watching the designers read user #MeanTweets is better! ow.ly/DAz94 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last week, the SmartCamp event for New York was held with a focus on Watson-related solutions. The winner was Yosko! With their mobile-based solutions, Yosko provides access to the electronic medical records, facilitates exchanges between physicians, and improves care team … Continue reading
SmartCamps are back! And there’s been a buzz of activity all around for startups and entrepreneurs. So far there’s been IBM startup related events around the world! We recently blogged about events in Chicago and Austin. In addition, there have … Continue reading
Recently, Shari Chiara, an Ecosystem Development Marketing Manager with IBM, caught up with Scott Megill, CEO of Coriell Life Sciences, to talk with him about his startup company’s experiences at last year’s SmartCamp North American regionals and the global finals. … Continue reading
It’s just around the corner! IBM Online Bash starts Monday, Feb. 3rd. If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late! The topic tracks for our Online Bash are: Growing your business in a Social World Women Entrepreneurs Academic Excellence There … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Turkey competition is Sept. 25th. Five smart startup finalists have been selected to compete at the event. One of these five companies will be the Turkish representative at the SmartCamp regional event which will be held in … Continue reading
Check out these videos from our finalists at the SmartCamp Regionals in Silicon Valley! Voting is now closed. Thanks for voting and participating! First up is Coriell Life Sciences: Next up, here’s the video for OnFarm: Here’s more video links … Continue reading