What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Reflections from the 2013 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: 78% of CMOs plan to use social networks for collaboration w/in 5yrs bit.ly/1i6Wuhu #SmarterCommerce #IBMSocia… 6 hours ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: How well does your app stack up? The IBM Mobile App Throwdown is your chance to find out. Check it out! http://t.co/08jN8hyfO… 7 hours ago
- RT @ibmGE: Reflections from the 2013 #IBMSmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences @corielllife bit.ly/1rkm7fo 2 days ago
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: MT @Yaldez4FSI: At #SmarterCommerce Summit hear bankers talk ab seeing mobile through the eyes of customers http://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @sharichiara: Join us on Linked In to initiate discussions and stay up-to-date on available education, incentives, announcements f…http:… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Recently, Shari Chiara, an Ecosystem Development Marketing Manager with IBM, caught up with Scott Megill, CEO of Coriell Life Sciences, to talk with him about his startup company’s experiences at last year’s SmartCamp North American regionals and the global finals. … Continue reading
It’s just around the corner! IBM Online Bash starts Monday, Feb. 3rd. If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late! The topic tracks for our Online Bash are: Growing your business in a Social World Women Entrepreneurs Academic Excellence There … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Turkey competition is Sept. 25th. Five smart startup finalists have been selected to compete at the event. One of these five companies will be the Turkish representative at the SmartCamp regional event which will be held in … Continue reading
Check out these videos from our finalists at the SmartCamp Regionals in Silicon Valley! Voting is now closed. Thanks for voting and participating! First up is Coriell Life Sciences: Next up, here’s the video for OnFarm: Here’s more video links … Continue reading
On August 29th, the year’s third IBM SmartCamp event was held in Shanghai where six startup finalists competed to move on to the Regional SmartCamp. Missed the event? You can check out the replay of the event broadcast here. The winner … Continue reading
Gianluca Ferranti is the co-founder of Vivocha.com, an IBM Global Entrepreneur partner. Vivocha was the winner of the IBM SmartCamp held in Milan earlier this year and will be moving on to the SmartCamp Europe Regional Finals in Vienna. Gianluca … Continue reading
IBM Global Entrepreneur partner Bespoke Systems Ltd. was founded by Moses M. Thiga and Dr. Mwirigi Kinagwi. Founded in Nairobi, Kenya, Bespoke Systems is a solution that addresses affordable health record management services. Thiga, Technical Director of Bespoke Systems has … Continue reading
Join us at the Sebel Pier One Sydney on September 5th at IBM SmartCamp Sydney to see the four startup finalists compete. You can register to attend here. The four finalists will be evaluated by a panel of expert judges, but … Continue reading
What do traffic, online shopping, social media monitoring, and virtual conferencing have in common? They all have problems that the startups at next week’s SmartCamp are working hard to solve! On August 29th at the Longemont Hotel, the six startups … Continue reading