What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Reflections from the 2013 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- RT @ibmGE: Reflections from the 2013 #IBMSmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences @corielllife bit.ly/1rkm7fo 21 hours ago
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: MT @Yaldez4FSI: At #SmarterCommerce Summit hear bankers talk ab seeing mobile through the eyes of customers http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @sharichiara: Join us on Linked In to initiate discussions and stay up-to-date on available education, incentives, announcements f…http:… 2 days ago
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 5 days ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 5 days ago
Tag Archives: analytics
On Thursday, Feb 7 2013, the public session of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals was held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. At 1pm in the afternoon the over 250 guests started to file in and the excitement … Continue reading
The second day of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, Feb 6th 2013, was an intense day for all of our finalists. The morning kicked off with a presentation by Albert Lee, Managing Director of IDEO, on the importance of “design,” … Continue reading
Meet StreetLight Data, a geospatial analytics startup from California and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp North American Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year next month in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 5 of … Continue reading
Meet HistoIndex, a Singapore-based company and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp Asian Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year next month in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 4 of 8 in our Meet the … Continue reading
Meet SkyFoundry, a data analysis startup from Virginia, and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp North American Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year next month in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 3 of 8 … Continue reading
Meet QuintessenceLabs, an Australian startup and co-winner of the Asian Regional SmartCamp in Beijing. This is Part 1 of 8 in our Meet the Global Finalists series, stay tuned as we get to know all the contenders! 1. Briefly, what … Continue reading
Hundreds of applicants and dozens of competition rounds later, we are now just a month away from the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals February 5-7 in New York City! But if you are reading this blog for the first time, let’s talk … Continue reading
It’s finally here; the last IBM SmartCamp event of 2012! This week on December 5th and 6th the six finalists below will compete for the last two tickets to New York City for the Global SmartCamp Finals in February. But … Continue reading
Tracksale is an online post-sale tool for companies to monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty. Tracksale gets feedback about the customer experience through highly simplified online surveys, generating reports in real time, contributing to the evolution of the company and their … Continue reading
As we approach next week’s Latin American SmartCamp Regional Finals and get to know our six finalists, our understanding of these young startups might be improved if we have a broader understanding of the economic environments from which they emerged. … Continue reading