What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- Not siloed: The promise of cloud technology in the healthcare industry
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 2 days ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 3 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 5 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: bangalore
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program hosted the first IBM Startup Cafe in Bangalore. A small gathering of startups, technology enthusiasts, investors, marketing, media and Global Entrepreneur Program mentors had an interesting conversation on how each of us can help build a stronger … Continue reading
Innovation from the startup community is absolutely critical to building a smarter planet. Combining innovation from the startup community with the technology, scale, and resources of IBM will help forge partnerships that can open new areas of opportunity, build and … Continue reading
1607 delegates, 1400 software enthusiasts, 360+ business leaders and entrepreneurs, and 375+ organisations from across India participated in the 8th edition of IBM Software Universe 2012, held earlier this month at The Renaissance Convention Centre in Mumbai. As part of … Continue reading
You’ve seen these companies before as they competed in the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart events, now watch them go head-to-head at the Regional Finals in Beijing on Sept. 25 and 26th! Here are the talented finalists who made it to the … Continue reading