What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- Mobile, 3D Printing, and retail-in-the-cloud took over at #IBMSmartCamp. Details from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEiGY 17 hours ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Interview with IBM SmartCamp Winner: Naveed Parvez, Andiamo entrepreneurcountryglobal.com/united-kingdom… 17 hours ago
- RT @hn_connections: IBM is WW Market Share Leader in Enterprise Social Software for Fifth Consecutive Year! #socbiz @IDC Link: https://t.… 17 hours ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 via @IBMSmartCamp @ImageVisionLabs 1 day ago
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bangalore
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program hosted the first IBM Startup Cafe in Bangalore. A small gathering of startups, technology enthusiasts, investors, marketing, media and Global Entrepreneur Program mentors had an interesting conversation on how each of us can help build a stronger … Continue reading
Innovation from the startup community is absolutely critical to building a smarter planet. Combining innovation from the startup community with the technology, scale, and resources of IBM will help forge partnerships that can open new areas of opportunity, build and … Continue reading
1607 delegates, 1400 software enthusiasts, 360+ business leaders and entrepreneurs, and 375+ organisations from across India participated in the 8th edition of IBM Software Universe 2012, held earlier this month at The Renaissance Convention Centre in Mumbai. As part of … Continue reading
You’ve seen these companies before as they competed in the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart events, now watch them go head-to-head at the Regional Finals in Beijing on Sept. 25 and 26th! Here are the talented finalists who made it to the … Continue reading