What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Content transformation and Fire fighting: Two startups make it to Global Finals!
- Easier mobile app development tools take over SmartCamp Europe Regionals
- IBM launches special program for startups building on the cloud!
- The evolution of retail: EyeQ and RosieApp from North America Regionals move on to SmartCamp Global Finals
- Nominate an influencer of IBM Tivoli or Rational for 2015 #IBMChampion program. Deadline Midnight Eastern 1/4/15. ibm.biz/NominateChamps 1 day ago
- #IBMChampion nominations are open worldwide! Candidates can be self-nominated or nominated by another. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps 2 days ago
- Learn about the new IBM Digital Marketing Agency program from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVK #IBMDAP 3 days ago
- An IBM Champion is an IT pro, biz leader, or educator who influences/mentors others. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps #IBMChampion 3 days ago
- "We had 9 startup finalists; that’s the largest SmartCamp Regional we’ve ever had!" - @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVr #IBMSmartCamp 3 days ago
Tag Archives: bangalore
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program hosted the first IBM Startup Cafe in Bangalore. A small gathering of startups, technology enthusiasts, investors, marketing, media and Global Entrepreneur Program mentors had an interesting conversation on how each of us can help build a stronger … Continue reading
Innovation from the startup community is absolutely critical to building a smarter planet. Combining innovation from the startup community with the technology, scale, and resources of IBM will help forge partnerships that can open new areas of opportunity, build and … Continue reading
1607 delegates, 1400 software enthusiasts, 360+ business leaders and entrepreneurs, and 375+ organisations from across India participated in the 8th edition of IBM Software Universe 2012, held earlier this month at The Renaissance Convention Centre in Mumbai. As part of … Continue reading
You’ve seen these companies before as they competed in the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart events, now watch them go head-to-head at the Regional Finals in Beijing on Sept. 25 and 26th! Here are the talented finalists who made it to the … Continue reading