What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- SmartCamp Sydney produces 2 winners! Find out who here: ibm.biz/BdFPm3 #IBMSmartCamp @9spokes @tapitnfc 2 days ago
- RT @sandy_carter: RT @rostginevich: Social Champions Hub #TEDatIBM #socbiz bit.ly/1mbKdw8 http://t.co/i9zjSqHwAq 2 days ago
- @VacantBoards use big data and mobile technology to drive greater value for their clients. Details on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 2 days ago
- @GrushBrush beats the competition to win SmartCamp Silicon Valley. Details on @sandy_carter's blog. ibm.biz/BdF2H5 #IBMSmartCamp 3 days ago
- Find out how @VacantBoards SmartCamp solution got them to win the first ever IBM SmartCamp Lagos on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 3 days ago
Tag Archives: business
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
To meet today’s challenges, IBM is working with the startup ecosystem to develop smarter solutions that can improve daily living for people around the world. This is what the IBM SmartCamp London is all about: smarter solutions, making a difference. … Continue reading
IBM SmartCamps have been very successful in recent years in Africa. Last year’s global winner was MoDe, an African startup with a solution that delivers nano credit in nano seconds. This year, startups will converge in Johannesburg, South Africa, on … Continue reading
Reengen won the IBM SmartCamp Istanbul competition on Sept. 25th. They bested four other startups to take the win. Thus, Reengen is the Turkish representative that will compete against seven other startups at the SmartCamp AP/CEE/MEA regional to be held in … Continue reading