What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg wp.me/p19cco-1pe 16 hours ago
- SmartCamp London: Another strong lineup from the United Kingdom wp.me/p19cco-1oW 1 day ago
- SmartCamp Istanbul elevates 5 startups for Startup Istanbul wp.me/p19cco-1oN via @IBMSmartCamp 2 days ago
- Seven elements of digital disruption on the Business Tech Trends Webcast. Free registration! @Sandy_Carter: ibm.biz/BdFnhh #IBMBTT 5 days ago
- @mrclng We like Winners! Would you accept a Apple voucher of 151 EUR? That would make u the real Winner of our tweet comp @ibm_Events_DE :) 6 days ago
Tag Archives: business
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
To meet today’s challenges, IBM is working with the startup ecosystem to develop smarter solutions that can improve daily living for people around the world. This is what the IBM SmartCamp London is all about: smarter solutions, making a difference. … Continue reading
IBM SmartCamps have been very successful in recent years in Africa. Last year’s global winner was MoDe, an African startup with a solution that delivers nano credit in nano seconds. This year, startups will converge in Johannesburg, South Africa, on … Continue reading