What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- Not siloed: The promise of cloud technology in the healthcare industry
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 1 day ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 2 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: business
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
To meet today’s challenges, IBM is working with the startup ecosystem to develop smarter solutions that can improve daily living for people around the world. This is what the IBM SmartCamp London is all about: smarter solutions, making a difference. … Continue reading
IBM SmartCamps have been very successful in recent years in Africa. Last year’s global winner was MoDe, an African startup with a solution that delivers nano credit in nano seconds. This year, startups will converge in Johannesburg, South Africa, on … Continue reading
Reengen won the IBM SmartCamp Istanbul competition on Sept. 25th. They bested four other startups to take the win. Thus, Reengen is the Turkish representative that will compete against seven other startups at the SmartCamp AP/CEE/MEA regional to be held in … Continue reading
With approximately 100 people in attendance, this year’s SmartCamp for France was help in Nantes. And the winner of the Nantes event was Mirakl. There were three finalists in total, and all companies had a very strong showing. However, it … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Warsaw competition is Oct. 1st. Four smart startup finalists have been selected to compete at this year’s event. One of these four companies will be the Polish representative at the SmartCamp regional event which will be held … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Turkey competition is Sept. 25th. Five smart startup finalists have been selected to compete at the event. One of these five companies will be the Turkish representative at the SmartCamp regional event which will be held in … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Brazil competition is Oct. 3rd. Five smart startup finalists have been selected to compete at the event. Two finalists will be chosen as the winners. BovControl is the new information empowerment for livestock ranchers. Using BovControl tools, … Continue reading