What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- Find out who won this year's SmartCamp London and People's Choice Award. Click here: ibm.biz/BdEiGA #IBMSmartCamp 1 day ago
- Mobile, 3D Printing, and retail-in-the-cloud took over at #IBMSmartCamp. Details from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEiGY 3 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Interview with IBM SmartCamp Winner: Naveed Parvez, Andiamo entrepreneurcountryglobal.com/united-kingdom… 3 days ago
- RT @hn_connections: IBM is WW Market Share Leader in Enterprise Social Software for Fifth Consecutive Year! #socbiz @IDC Link: https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 via @IBMSmartCamp @ImageVisionLabs 3 days ago
Tag Archives: developer relations
This week, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program will kick into high gear, hosting three Mentor Days in three different cities–Copenhagen, Denmark on Tuesday, April 9th, and Waltham, Massachusetts and Lund, Sweden on Wednesday April 10th. Each event has a great … Continue reading
Just a few weeks ago, at the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th 2013, MoDe was announced winner of the competition. But before being named IBM Entrepreneur of the Year MoDe began like any other startup; as just an … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by Mikhail Pozin from … Continue reading
The business magazine Fast Company has recently released their annual guide to the state of innovation in the economy, featuring businesses whose innovations are having the greatest impacts across their industries and the culture as a whole. They identified the World’s … Continue reading
On Thursday, Feb 7 2013, the public session of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals was held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. At 1pm in the afternoon the over 250 guests started to file in and the excitement … Continue reading
The second day of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, Feb 6th 2013, was an intense day for all of our finalists. The morning kicked off with a presentation by Albert Lee, Managing Director of IDEO, on the importance of “design,” … Continue reading