What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Content transformation and Fire fighting: Two startups make it to Global Finals!
- Easier mobile app development tools take over SmartCamp Europe Regionals
- IBM launches special program for startups building on the cloud!
- The evolution of retail: EyeQ and RosieApp from North America Regionals move on to SmartCamp Global Finals
- Nominate an influencer of IBM Tivoli or Rational for 2015 #IBMChampion program. Deadline Midnight Eastern 1/4/15. ibm.biz/NominateChamps 2 days ago
- #IBMChampion nominations are open worldwide! Candidates can be self-nominated or nominated by another. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps 2 days ago
- Learn about the new IBM Digital Marketing Agency program from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVK #IBMDAP 3 days ago
- An IBM Champion is an IT pro, biz leader, or educator who influences/mentors others. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps #IBMChampion 4 days ago
- "We had 9 startup finalists; that’s the largest SmartCamp Regional we’ve ever had!" - @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVr #IBMSmartCamp 4 days ago
Tag Archives: entrepreneurs
Located in London’s Canary Wharf, Level 39 will host the IBM SmartCamp Europe Regional Finals on Nov. 27th. Along with Level 39, Silicon Valley Bank and piâblo public relations are also sponsors of this year’s event. Supporting SmartCamp Europe Regionals … Continue reading →
Based in the heart of Sao Paulo, IBM Brazil will host the IBM SmartCamp Latin America Regional Finals on Nov. 13th! The top 6 startups from Mexico, Colombia, and Brazil will compete to advance to the Global Finals! To attend … Continue reading →
Mitch Butler, Co-Founder of ImageVision, talks about extracting meaningful data from visual content and insuring positive social media experiences. He also talks about partnering with IBM and about the value of IBM Global Entrepreneur. ImageVision was the winner of the … Continue reading →
SmartCamp Madrid is coming up on 22-23 Oct, and it promises to be a great event for the city known for late night fun and tapas bars!! To attend this great event, be sure to register for the public portion … Continue reading →
Earlier this month, SmartCamp London kicked off at Level 39. Similar to last year, the excitement and buzz in the room was evident to all who attended. The quality and expertise of each finalists was extremely solid and represented a … Continue reading →
Recently, Cupenya was a finalist at the SmartCamp Dallas event. Their solution is a super-fast analytics engine that, after taking in all your company’s data, can predict what your next move should be to ensure smooth operations! Cupenya is PureSystems … Continue reading →
IBM SmartCamp Johannesburg 2014 kicks off next week in conjunction with Tech4Africa at Sci-Bono Discovery Centre in Newtown, Johannesburg. IBM South Africa is excited to partner with Tech4Africa again; and are bringing together an excellent network of mentors and total … Continue reading →