What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- RT @ChadW_dW: Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 via @IBMSmartCamp @ImageVisionLabs 9 hours ago
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas wp.me/p19cco-1q7 9 hours ago
- Don't miss out on IBM's #Bluemix@Girls' Night Out on October 22nd. Details from @Sandy_Carter: ibm.biz/BdEiGt #ibmdigitalnyc 13 hours ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Did you participate in a hackathon? Is your app built on @IBMBluemix? You could win @STEAMCarnival!! Submit today:http://… 1 day ago
- #IBMSmartCamp@London winner, @AndiamoHQ , has a solution that can improve the lives of thousands of people. ibm.biz/BdEiGA 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ibm
Coriell Life Sciences is personalizing healthcare with help from IBM. Together, they are integrating genomic data into healthcare management to understand how a patient’s genetics might impact adverse reactions to medication. Using IBM Smarter Process on Cloud, Coriell can manage … Continue reading
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
The very first IBM Entrepreneur Week is this February 3rd-7th. Find out more details about each day’s events using the image below. Then, register to attend one or all of the days. It’s going to be huge! You don’t want … Continue reading
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program hosted the first IBM Startup Cafe in Bangalore. A small gathering of startups, technology enthusiasts, investors, marketing, media and Global Entrepreneur Program mentors had an interesting conversation on how each of us can help build a stronger … Continue reading