What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 4 Reasons Why Hybrid Cloud is Becoming the New nNormal wp.me/p19cco-1tw 4 hours ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Got question on #DevOps ? Here's good video on Understanding DevOps -> ln.is/www.youtube.co… via @YouTube 5 days ago
- RT @ibmGE: #austin + #social = @socialmedia2day breakfast tomorrow! @sandy_carter explains her excitement ow.ly/KgWW1 #SXSWIBM 2 weeks ago
- RT @ibmGE: Want to learn more about Watson? Come to #IBM Day at the Radisson! socialbusinesssandy.com/2015/03/12/sxs… #sxswibm @sandy_carter 2 weeks ago
- Insight Robotics’ fire fighting solution won the day! wp.me/p19cco-1tt 1 month ago
Tag Archives: ibm
Last month, IBM announced the launch of the Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Startups. Building your business on IBM Cloud is all about keeping your costs down and improving your time to market. There are two BIG reasons why you … Continue reading
Coriell Life Sciences is personalizing healthcare with help from IBM. Together, they are integrating genomic data into healthcare management to understand how a patient’s genetics might impact adverse reactions to medication. Using IBM Smarter Process on Cloud, Coriell can manage … Continue reading
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading