What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Reflections from the 2013 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- RT @ibmGE: Reflections from the 2013 #IBMSmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences @corielllife bit.ly/1rkm7fo 1 day ago
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: MT @Yaldez4FSI: At #SmarterCommerce Summit hear bankers talk ab seeing mobile through the eyes of customers http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @sharichiara: Join us on Linked In to initiate discussions and stay up-to-date on available education, incentives, announcements f…http:… 2 days ago
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 5 days ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 6 days ago
Tag Archives: ibm
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
First, there were 5 finalists: STEALTHbits, Redis Labs, Silversky, CloudOne, and MyMenu. All of these IBM Business Partners have compelling cloud-based solutions. But one stood out from the rest, and that was MyMenu! This early adopter of the IBM Bluemix … Continue reading
The very first IBM Entrepreneur Week is this February 3rd-7th. Find out more details about each day’s events using the image below. Then, register to attend one or all of the days. It’s going to be huge! You don’t want … Continue reading
IBM Global Entrepreneur Program hosted the first IBM Startup Cafe in Bangalore. A small gathering of startups, technology enthusiasts, investors, marketing, media and Global Entrepreneur Program mentors had an interesting conversation on how each of us can help build a stronger … Continue reading
Congratulations to Nova Lumos and Shopa for winning the SmartCamp Europe regional finals! Both of these young companies will progress on to the global finals in San Francisco in early February 2014. Click here to see all the photos from … Continue reading
Recently, we sat down with Alexander Marten, Founder and CEO of Augmentation Industries, to gain insight into their entrepreneurial journey, their victory at SmartCamp Berlin, and what they expect to accomplish at the SmartCamp Europe regional final in Vienna. The … Continue reading
Recently, we sat down with Adrien Nussenbaum of Mirakl to gain insight into their entrepreneurial journey, their victory at SmartCamp Nantes, and what they expect to accomplish at the SmartCamp Europe regional final in Vienna. The following is from our … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
IBM SmartCamp Latin America is an exclusive regional event that will be held at the ITESM Campus Santa Fe in Mexico City. The Mexico City event will feature startups from across Latin America. Register now to attend the public portion … Continue reading