What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- SmartCamp Sydney produces 2 winners! Find out who here: ibm.biz/BdFPm3 #IBMSmartCamp @9spokes @tapitnfc 3 days ago
- RT @sandy_carter: RT @rostginevich: Social Champions Hub #TEDatIBM #socbiz bit.ly/1mbKdw8 http://t.co/i9zjSqHwAq 3 days ago
- @VacantBoards use big data and mobile technology to drive greater value for their clients. Details on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 3 days ago
- @GrushBrush beats the competition to win SmartCamp Silicon Valley. Details on @sandy_carter's blog. ibm.biz/BdF2H5 #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
- Find out how @VacantBoards SmartCamp solution got them to win the first ever IBM SmartCamp Lagos on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
Tag Archives: innovation
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
Too often in recent days, we turn on our TVs to see images of violence and political turmoil in Cairo. But behind the turmoil, there are businesses working to grow and entrepreneurs striving to make the world a better place. … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
On Wednesday April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day in Lund, Sweden, where five early-stage tech startups participated to receive expert mentoring and have a chance to be selected for an upcoming IBM SmartCamp competition. The five startups … Continue reading
On April 9th, 2013, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Client Center in Copenhagen, Denmark. The purpose of the day was to help Global Entrepreneur startups progress through presentations and mentoring sessions. At the … Continue reading