What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- #IBMSmartCamp@India winner was Stelae Technologies (@arunasch). Details on: ibm.biz/BdEYcL 7 hours ago
- Find out what Stelae Technologies' solution was to make them winner of #IBMSmartCamp@India ibm.biz/BdEYcL @arunasch 8 hours ago
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur ecosystem, ready to see 6 top startups compete? Register: ibm.biz/smartcamp2014 #IBMSmartCamp 15 hours ago
- Keynote Gus Tai speaking at IBM Regional SmartCamp Silicon Valley on Emotional Design Register: ibm.biz/smartcamp2014 #IBMSmartCamp @gustai 16 hours ago
- The new @Hootsuite dashboard is good. Watching the designers read user #MeanTweets is better! ow.ly/DAz94 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: innovation
Recently, Cupenya was a finalist at the SmartCamp Dallas event. Their solution is a super-fast analytics engine that, after taking in all your company’s data, can predict what your next move should be to ensure smooth operations! Cupenya is PureSystems … Continue reading
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
Too often in recent days, we turn on our TVs to see images of violence and political turmoil in Cairo. But behind the turmoil, there are businesses working to grow and entrepreneurs striving to make the world a better place. … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
On Wednesday April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day in Lund, Sweden, where five early-stage tech startups participated to receive expert mentoring and have a chance to be selected for an upcoming IBM SmartCamp competition. The five startups … Continue reading