What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- IBM SmartCamp London will be held on October 8th @Level39CW. Details at: ibm.biz/BdFPKc #IBMSmartCamp 9 hours ago
- @Wumdrop delivers a victory at SmartCamp Cape Town. Find out more: ibm.biz/BdFPmt #IBMSmartCamp 17 hours ago
- London Welcomes Business Tech Trends! What are the European differences? Details from @Sandy_Carter: ibm.biz/BdFnVT #IBMBTT 18 hours ago
- Congrats to Cognal Corp @marv_el for being a finalist at #IBMSmartCamp Dallas! Register for 9/23 event: ibm.biz/BdFexZ 1 day ago
- Congrats to Cupenya @cupenya for being a finalist at #IBMSmartCamp Dallas! Register for 9/23 event: ibm.biz/BdFexZ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: investor
Too often in recent days, we turn on our TVs to see images of violence and political turmoil in Cairo. But behind the turmoil, there are businesses working to grow and entrepreneurs striving to make the world a better place. … Continue reading
On April 9th, 2013, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Client Center in Copenhagen, Denmark. The purpose of the day was to help Global Entrepreneur startups progress through presentations and mentoring sessions. At the … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading
This week, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program will kick into high gear, hosting three Mentor Days in three different cities–Copenhagen, Denmark on Tuesday, April 9th, and Waltham, Massachusetts and Lund, Sweden on Wednesday April 10th. Each event has a great … Continue reading