What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- IBM SmartCamp Global Finals spotlight: Borda Technology wp.me/p19cco-1s4 3 days ago
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program wp.me/p19cco-1sc 1 week ago
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop wp.me/p19cco-1s9 1 week ago
- Join #IBM today for a special web event. #IBMz Redefining digital business: bit.ly/1xGcSfh 2 weeks ago
- Learn from the experts about #Storwize family on the Jan 15 Hangout for #ISVs, #IBMPartners bit.ly/1AK9AZx 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: investors
SmartCamp events keep rolling along and with that, we have new winners on a weekly basis! Recently, it was the SmartCamp Cape Town event that brought out the best and brightest of startups to IBM! The South African winner this … Continue reading
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
On April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the Waltham, Massachusetts IBM Innovation Center. The morning’s mentoring sessions were coupled with the Waltham Innovation Center’s famous Connecting Companies with Capital event in the afternoon. Six stellar startups … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading