What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Content transformation and Fire fighting: Two startups make it to Global Finals!
- Easier mobile app development tools take over SmartCamp Europe Regionals
- IBM launches special program for startups building on the cloud!
- The evolution of retail: EyeQ and RosieApp from North America Regionals move on to SmartCamp Global Finals
- Nominate an influencer of IBM Tivoli or Rational for 2015 #IBMChampion program. Deadline Midnight Eastern 1/4/15. ibm.biz/NominateChamps 3 days ago
- #IBMChampion nominations are open worldwide! Candidates can be self-nominated or nominated by another. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps 4 days ago
- Learn about the new IBM Digital Marketing Agency program from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVK #IBMDAP 5 days ago
- An IBM Champion is an IT pro, biz leader, or educator who influences/mentors others. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps #IBMChampion 5 days ago
- "We had 9 startup finalists; that’s the largest SmartCamp Regional we’ve ever had!" - @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVr #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
Tag Archives: mentor
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading