What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Build ur brand! Socialize ur expertise! Submit ur IBM Mobile Web Push Marketing Challenge application today! bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 4 hours ago
- IBM Mobile Web Push delivers personalized push notifications to mobile and tablets. Get in the challenge! bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 6 hours ago
- Who will win the title of the IBM SXSW Mobile Marketing Master? Could it be you? Find out more! bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 9 hours ago
- #IBM Mobile Web Push Marketing Challenge. Have creative mobile campaigns created with IBM Mobile Web Push? bit.ly/MVxIE0 #sxswibm 11 hours ago
- Come post your #Instagram pic on our #Twitter wall - at the #IBM Accelerator table. Great place for startups! Hilton 4th floor #sxswibm 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: mentor
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading
This week, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program will kick into high gear, hosting three Mentor Days in three different cities–Copenhagen, Denmark on Tuesday, April 9th, and Waltham, Massachusetts and Lund, Sweden on Wednesday April 10th. Each event has a great … Continue reading
Last week on March 28th, IBM Global Entrepreneur kicked off its 2013 program with the first-ever Mentor Day event, held at the IBM Innovation Center in Dublin, Ireland. It is the first of seven events taking place across Europe. Five startups … Continue reading
Today marked the very first Mentor Day for the IBM Global Entrepreneur program. It took place at the Dublin IBM Innovation Center and the day featured a packed agenda of intense mentoring sessions. The five startups who participated were: Oral … Continue reading