What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- SmartCamp London: Another strong lineup from the United Kingdom wp.me/p19cco-1oW 1 day ago
- SmartCamp Istanbul elevates 5 startups for Startup Istanbul wp.me/p19cco-1oN via @IBMSmartCamp 2 days ago
- Seven elements of digital disruption on the Business Tech Trends Webcast. Free registration! @Sandy_Carter: ibm.biz/BdFnhh #IBMBTT 4 days ago
- @mrclng We like Winners! Would you accept a Apple voucher of 151 EUR? That would make u the real Winner of our tweet comp @ibm_Events_DE :) 5 days ago
- @mrclng Actually youre right! We missed to tell the precondition verbally too. printed only on cards placed on seats) :-/ .. @ibm_Events_DE 5 days ago
Tag Archives: mentor
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading