What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Déjà vu: SmartCamp London flexes serious muscle
- Two new SmartCamp winners: Brushing teeth and fighting fires
- 2014 Business Tech Trends study hones in on 3 key characteristics
- 2014 Business Tech Trends Study webcast: Learn the secrets of Pacesetters
- Romesh Wadhwani Inspires Entrepreneurs at TieCon 2014
- We are happy to announce @ec_berlin as official partner of @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 1 day ago
- We are happy to announce @EYnews as official partner of @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 3 days ago
- Maks Giordano of @kreait confirmed to mentor @maks @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 3 days ago
- Bernd Kirchmair @B_Kirchmair of @telefonica_de confirmed to mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 3 days ago
- Jens Lindenberg of @PentosAG is a mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 3 days ago
Tag Archives: mentor
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading