What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop
- Using the Cloud to supercharge growth… and success!
- IBM SmartCamp Global Finals spotlight: Rosie
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program wp.me/p19cco-1sc 6 days ago
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop wp.me/p19cco-1s9 1 week ago
- Join #IBM today for a special web event. #IBMz Redefining digital business: bit.ly/1xGcSfh 1 week ago
- Learn from the experts about #Storwize family on the Jan 15 Hangout for #ISVs, #IBMPartners bit.ly/1AK9AZx 1 week ago
- RT @UN_Spokesperson: A brief detour down memory lane: Ban Ki-moon stops 2 say hello 2 his landlady from when he lived in Delhi 40 yrs ago h… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: mentor
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading