What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Reflections from the 2013 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- RT @ibmGE: Reflections from the 2013 #IBMSmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences @corielllife bit.ly/1rkm7fo 1 day ago
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: MT @Yaldez4FSI: At #SmarterCommerce Summit hear bankers talk ab seeing mobile through the eyes of customers http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @sharichiara: Join us on Linked In to initiate discussions and stay up-to-date on available education, incentives, announcements f…http:… 2 days ago
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 6 days ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 6 days ago
Tag Archives: mentor
Congratulations to LineMetrics for winning Mentor Day Vienna! LineMetrics provides manufacturing analytics-as-a-service. They develop hardware and analytics cloud service to provide a do-it-yourself/one-stop-shop solution for their customers. They are enabling manufacturing companies to record and analyze sensor and machine data.
On May 8th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Innovation Center in Austin, Texas. The mentoring sessions coupled with Austin IBM Innovation Center’s Connect with the Ecosystem event made for an extremely successful day. The event began … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading
This week, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program will kick into high gear, hosting three Mentor Days in three different cities–Copenhagen, Denmark on Tuesday, April 9th, and Waltham, Massachusetts and Lund, Sweden on Wednesday April 10th. Each event has a great … Continue reading
Last week on March 28th, IBM Global Entrepreneur kicked off its 2013 program with the first-ever Mentor Day event, held at the IBM Innovation Center in Dublin, Ireland. It is the first of seven events taking place across Europe. Five startups … Continue reading
Today marked the very first Mentor Day for the IBM Global Entrepreneur program. It took place at the Dublin IBM Innovation Center and the day featured a packed agenda of intense mentoring sessions. The five startups who participated were: Oral … Continue reading