What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Reflections from the 2013 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- RT @ibmGE: Reflections from the 2013 #IBMSmartCamp Global Finals winner, Coriell Life Sciences @corielllife bit.ly/1rkm7fo 1 day ago
- RT @IBMSmrtCommerce: MT @Yaldez4FSI: At #SmarterCommerce Summit hear bankers talk ab seeing mobile through the eyes of customers http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @sharichiara: Join us on Linked In to initiate discussions and stay up-to-date on available education, incentives, announcements f…http:… 2 days ago
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 5 days ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 5 days ago
Tag Archives: mobile apps
We set out to educate the ecosystem on our new Codename: BlueMix platform with 100 BlueMix Days hands-on workshops, but the program has taken off and is soaring way past 100! We’ve got nearly 200 BlueMix Days planned around the … Continue reading
After this week’s SmartCamp EMEA Regional Final in Berlin, we are now two champions closer to the Global Finals in February 2013! 10 smart startups from all over Europe competed for a ticket to the final in New York, and … Continue reading
Less than a month ago until the LAST SmartCamp event of the year! Get ready for our Latin America Regional Finals December 5th and 6th in Brazil. There’ll be a great lineup of startup finalists who will compete for a … Continue reading
Meet GoReport, winner of IBM’s SmartCamp Kickstart event last month in Derry, Ireland on Oct. 18th. They will be competing next week at the Berlin Regional European Final on Nov. 13-14 against 9 other finalists. GoReport provides a mobile report … Continue reading
On October 25th, IBM SmartCamp came to South Africa for the first time, hosting a Kickstart event in Cape Town where four startup finalists competed with their solutions. The winner of the day was Kenyan mobile micro credit firm Mobile … Continue reading
On October 23rd the first-ever Benelux SmartCamp Kickstart for startups took place at the IBM Forum in Amsterdam. Out of many strong applications IBM selected three finalists who were trained and advised during the day by high level cross-industry mentors. … Continue reading
Last week on Oct. 18th, five finalists competed at the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart event in Derry, Ireland. MobileReport Ltd won the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart Derry award with its innovative GoReport mobile report generation cloud-based solution for tablets. The company is now looking … Continue reading
On Oct. 2nd-3rd, these 6 smart startups will compete in our 2-day SmartCamp Istanbul Kickstart event. Who are these companies? Take a look at their innovative solutions below and decide for yourself who has the best shot at winning this … Continue reading
SmartCamp alum Localytics, a mobile analytics provider, has raised $5.5 million led by Polaris Venture Partners. The money will help Localytics launch a new automated mobile app marketing platform that allows developers to message their customers and encourage them to take … Continue reading