What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- SmartCamp Sydney produces 2 winners! Find out who here: ibm.biz/BdFPm3 #IBMSmartCamp @9spokes @tapitnfc 5 days ago
- RT @sandy_carter: RT @rostginevich: Social Champions Hub #TEDatIBM #socbiz bit.ly/1mbKdw8 http://t.co/i9zjSqHwAq 5 days ago
- @VacantBoards use big data and mobile technology to drive greater value for their clients. Details on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
- @GrushBrush beats the competition to win SmartCamp Silicon Valley. Details on @sandy_carter's blog. ibm.biz/BdF2H5 #IBMSmartCamp 1 week ago
- Find out how @VacantBoards SmartCamp solution got them to win the first ever IBM SmartCamp Lagos on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 1 week ago
Tag Archives: small business
SmartCamp events keep rolling along and with that, we have new winners on a weekly basis! Recently, it was the SmartCamp Cape Town event that brought out the best and brightest of startups to IBM! The South African winner this … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
Too often in recent days, we turn on our TVs to see images of violence and political turmoil in Cairo. But behind the turmoil, there are businesses working to grow and entrepreneurs striving to make the world a better place. … Continue reading
On Wednesday April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day in Lund, Sweden, where five early-stage tech startups participated to receive expert mentoring and have a chance to be selected for an upcoming IBM SmartCamp competition. The five startups … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading
This week, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program will kick into high gear, hosting three Mentor Days in three different cities–Copenhagen, Denmark on Tuesday, April 9th, and Waltham, Massachusetts and Lund, Sweden on Wednesday April 10th. Each event has a great … Continue reading