What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Meet me in San Francisco! SmartCamp finalists compete in the City by the Bay
- Brazilian startup, Geekie, wins SmartCamp Latin America
- Nova Lumos and Shopa take European regional, headed to San Francisco
- Startup insight: Interview with Augmentation Industries
- After Istanbul, 3 more going to San Francisco
- Check out @CoriellLife - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 4 hours ago
- Check out @onfarmsystems - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 5 hours ago
- Check out @NovaLumos - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 6 hours ago
- Check out @Shopa - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 7 hours ago
- Check out #tmcsis - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: smart camp
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by MBA candidate Jamie … Continue reading
The second day of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, Feb 6th 2013, was an intense day for all of our finalists. The morning kicked off with a presentation by Albert Lee, Managing Director of IDEO, on the importance of “design,” … Continue reading
Today was Day 1 of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, a three-day event which kicked off today with a Master Class for the eight startup finalists, featuring a powerhouse lineup of guest speakers. The goal of the day was to … Continue reading
Meet StreetLight Data, a geospatial analytics startup from California and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp North American Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year next month in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 5 of … Continue reading
Meet QuintessenceLabs, an Australian startup and co-winner of the Asian Regional SmartCamp in Beijing. This is Part 1 of 8 in our Meet the Global Finalists series, stay tuned as we get to know all the contenders! 1. Briefly, what … Continue reading
What does an IBM SmartCamp look like? Check out this video recap of last month’s EMEA SmartCamp Regional Final in Berlin to catch a glimpse of what it’s like to be at one of IBM’s exciting SmartCamp events!
Tracksale is an online post-sale tool for companies to monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty. Tracksale gets feedback about the customer experience through highly simplified online surveys, generating reports in real time, contributing to the evolution of the company and their … Continue reading
As we approach next week’s Latin American SmartCamp Regional Finals and get to know our six finalists, our understanding of these young startups might be improved if we have a broader understanding of the economic environments from which they emerged. … Continue reading
Less than a month ago until the LAST SmartCamp event of the year! Get ready for our Latin America Regional Finals December 5th and 6th in Brazil. There’ll be a great lineup of startup finalists who will compete for a … Continue reading