What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop
- Using the Cloud to supercharge growth… and success!
- IBM SmartCamp Global Finals spotlight: Rosie
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program wp.me/p19cco-1sc 6 days ago
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop wp.me/p19cco-1s9 1 week ago
- Join #IBM today for a special web event. #IBMz Redefining digital business: bit.ly/1xGcSfh 1 week ago
- Learn from the experts about #Storwize family on the Jan 15 Hangout for #ISVs, #IBMPartners bit.ly/1AK9AZx 1 week ago
- RT @UN_Spokesperson: A brief detour down memory lane: Ban Ki-moon stops 2 say hello 2 his landlady from when he lived in Delhi 40 yrs ago h… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: smart camp
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by MBA candidate Jamie … Continue reading
The second day of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, Feb 6th 2013, was an intense day for all of our finalists. The morning kicked off with a presentation by Albert Lee, Managing Director of IDEO, on the importance of “design,” … Continue reading
Today was Day 1 of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, a three-day event which kicked off today with a Master Class for the eight startup finalists, featuring a powerhouse lineup of guest speakers. The goal of the day was to … Continue reading
Meet StreetLight Data, a geospatial analytics startup from California and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp North American Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year next month in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 5 of … Continue reading
Meet QuintessenceLabs, an Australian startup and co-winner of the Asian Regional SmartCamp in Beijing. This is Part 1 of 8 in our Meet the Global Finalists series, stay tuned as we get to know all the contenders! 1. Briefly, what … Continue reading
What does an IBM SmartCamp look like? Check out this video recap of last month’s EMEA SmartCamp Regional Final in Berlin to catch a glimpse of what it’s like to be at one of IBM’s exciting SmartCamp events!