What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- IBM SmartCamp Global Finals spotlight: Borda Technology wp.me/p19cco-1s4 14 hours ago
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program wp.me/p19cco-1sc 1 week ago
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop wp.me/p19cco-1s9 1 week ago
- Join #IBM today for a special web event. #IBMz Redefining digital business: bit.ly/1xGcSfh 2 weeks ago
- Learn from the experts about #Storwize family on the Jan 15 Hangout for #ISVs, #IBMPartners bit.ly/1AK9AZx 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: smartcamp
Recently, Cupenya was a finalist at the SmartCamp Dallas event. Their solution is a super-fast analytics engine that, after taking in all your company’s data, can predict what your next move should be to ensure smooth operations! Cupenya is PureSystems … Continue reading
Once again, Tech4Africa will play as host to an IBM entrepreneurial event, IBM SmartCamp Nairobi! The event will take place on July 1st at the Bishop Magua Centre. This year’s event includes three finalists for the SmartCamp competition. Here’s a … Continue reading
On Tuesday, May 27th, Chicagoland entrepreneurs, startups, VCs, and IBMers gathered for Technori Pitch. This event is an amazingly fun pitch night that brings together over 500 Chicagoland startup enthusiasts to hear five impassioned startups pitch their products and services. … Continue reading
Coriell Life Sciences is personalizing healthcare with help from IBM. Together, they are integrating genomic data into healthcare management to understand how a patient’s genetics might impact adverse reactions to medication. Using IBM Smarter Process on Cloud, Coriell can manage … Continue reading