What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Meet me in San Francisco! SmartCamp finalists compete in the City by the Bay
- Brazilian startup, Geekie, wins SmartCamp Latin America
- Nova Lumos and Shopa take European regional, headed to San Francisco
- Startup insight: Interview with Augmentation Industries
- After Istanbul, 3 more going to San Francisco
- RT @MetaphorMaven: If you are an #entrepreneur working to build a smarter planet, #IBM wants to help you succeed. ibm.co/gep111... 11 hours ago
- Preview of our amazing #startup finalists for the @IBMSmartCamp Global Finals in San Fran, Feb 6, 2014 bit.ly/J7kQtx Time to get... 20 hours ago
- RT @ripjay: I love this-Making Q&A sessions FUN! > Catchbox Is A Throwable Microphone To Get The Audience Talking via @techcrunch http://t.… 1 day ago
- Check out @CoriellLife - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 2 days ago
- Check out @onfarmsystems - a finalist for the global finals in #SanFrancisco, Feb. 6th. Vote for you favorite! bit.ly/1iNAtpM 2 days ago
Tag Archives: smarter commerce
Over a month ago on October 5th, startup Viewsy was named winner of IBM’s London SmartCamp Kickstart event, beating out four other finalists for the title. This week, they will compete at the SmartCamp European Regional Final in Berlin, with … Continue reading
Ever wonder what happens to startup companies after they’ve won an IBM SmartCamp? We caught up with Streetlight Data, the North American Co-Winner from the regional SmartCamp event in Boston this past June. We asked founder and CEO Laura Schewel … Continue reading