What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Come post your #Instagram pic on our #Twitter wall - at the #IBM Accelerator table. Great place for startups! Hilton 4th floor #sxswibm 1 hour ago
- At #SXSW? Are you a startup trying to get off the ground? Come by the #IBM Accelerator! Hilton 4th floor, next to Convention Center #sxswibm 2 hours ago
- #IBM BlueMix, a food truck, and a party! Must be time for SXSW! Come celebrate with us! Register now! bit.ly/1ga88mn #sxswibm 17 hours ago
- Attending SXSW? Want to talk #cloud solutions? Be sure to visit @SoftLayer, Stand 404/406 in the #Austin Convention Center. #sxswibm 21 hours ago
- How can you help more women enter IT? Watch this fascinating talk with @sandy_carter and @reshmasaujani bit.ly/1hLW0fO #empowerwomen 1 day ago
Tag Archives: smarter commerce
Over a month ago on October 5th, startup Viewsy was named winner of IBM’s London SmartCamp Kickstart event, beating out four other finalists for the title. This week, they will compete at the SmartCamp European Regional Final in Berlin, with … Continue reading
Ever wonder what happens to startup companies after they’ve won an IBM SmartCamp? We caught up with Streetlight Data, the North American Co-Winner from the regional SmartCamp event in Boston this past June. We asked founder and CEO Laura Schewel … Continue reading