What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @ibmGE: Portraits of an Ecosystem: The Startup Incubator-- how entrepreneurs are helping to grow innovation in East Africa twitter.com/nsm… 20 hours ago
- The Smarter Friday Facebook Chat on innovation in Africa is happening now! Add your voice by commenting on posts: ibm.co/183Rm6A 3 days ago
- Add Your Voice: The Growing Ecosystem of Innovation in Africa. Join the chat this Friday! ibm.co/183Rm6A 4 days ago
- RT @markc17th: @techworldnews Incubator blog on big firms’ efforts such as @IBMSmartCamp to support #startups #smartercities at: http://t.c… 6 days ago
- What is the top scariest thing about starting your own company? Tweet us your thoughts, #startups, #entrepreneurs! 6 days ago
Tag Archives: smarter commerce
Over a month ago on October 5th, startup Viewsy was named winner of IBM’s London SmartCamp Kickstart event, beating out four other finalists for the title. This week, they will compete at the SmartCamp European Regional Final in Berlin, with … Continue reading
Ever wonder what happens to startup companies after they’ve won an IBM SmartCamp? We caught up with Streetlight Data, the North American Co-Winner from the regional SmartCamp event in Boston this past June. We asked founder and CEO Laura Schewel … Continue reading