What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- Not siloed: The promise of cloud technology in the healthcare industry
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 1 day ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 3 days ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 5 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: smarterplanet
On Wednesday April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day in Lund, Sweden, where five early-stage tech startups participated to receive expert mentoring and have a chance to be selected for an upcoming IBM SmartCamp competition. The five startups … Continue reading
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by Yusuf Roso from … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by Mikhail Pozin from … Continue reading
The business magazine Fast Company has recently released their annual guide to the state of innovation in the economy, featuring businesses whose innovations are having the greatest impacts across their industries and the culture as a whole. They identified the World’s … Continue reading
Today was Day 1 of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, a three-day event which kicked off today with a Master Class for the eight startup finalists, featuring a powerhouse lineup of guest speakers. The goal of the day was to … Continue reading
The IBM SmartCamp Global Finals are happening this week! Now that you’ve met all of the finalists through our Meet the Global Finalists series, it’s time to cast your vote. Take a last look at each of the eight startups and … Continue reading
Meet CaptainDash, a French marketing solutions company and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp European Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 8 of 8 in our Meet the … Continue reading
Meet Poikos, a 3D body imaging startup from Amsterdam and co-winner of the IBM SmartCamp European Regional. They’ll be competing for the title IBM Entrepreneur of the Year in NYC, Feb. 5-7! This is part 6 of 8 in our … Continue reading