What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- SmartCamp Sydney produces 2 winners! Find out who here: ibm.biz/BdFPm3 #IBMSmartCamp @9spokes @tapitnfc 4 days ago
- RT @sandy_carter: RT @rostginevich: Social Champions Hub #TEDatIBM #socbiz bit.ly/1mbKdw8 http://t.co/i9zjSqHwAq 4 days ago
- @VacantBoards use big data and mobile technology to drive greater value for their clients. Details on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 4 days ago
- @GrushBrush beats the competition to win SmartCamp Silicon Valley. Details on @sandy_carter's blog. ibm.biz/BdF2H5 #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
- Find out how @VacantBoards SmartCamp solution got them to win the first ever IBM SmartCamp Lagos on ibm.biz/BdF24Z #IBMSmartCamp 5 days ago
Tag Archives: smarterplanet
On Wednesday April 10th, IBM Global Entrepreneur hosted a Mentor Day in Lund, Sweden, where five early-stage tech startups participated to receive expert mentoring and have a chance to be selected for an upcoming IBM SmartCamp competition. The five startups … Continue reading
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by Yusuf Roso from … Continue reading
At the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th, IBM was happy to welcome not only business leaders and entrepreneurs in the audience, but many students as well. Here is a piece about the event written by Mikhail Pozin from … Continue reading
The business magazine Fast Company has recently released their annual guide to the state of innovation in the economy, featuring businesses whose innovations are having the greatest impacts across their industries and the culture as a whole. They identified the World’s … Continue reading
Today was Day 1 of the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, a three-day event which kicked off today with a Master Class for the eight startup finalists, featuring a powerhouse lineup of guest speakers. The goal of the day was to … Continue reading