What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Content transformation and Fire fighting: Two startups make it to Global Finals!
- Easier mobile app development tools take over SmartCamp Europe Regionals
- IBM launches special program for startups building on the cloud!
- The evolution of retail: EyeQ and RosieApp from North America Regionals move on to SmartCamp Global Finals
- Nominate an influencer of IBM Tivoli or Rational for 2015 #IBMChampion program. Deadline Midnight Eastern 1/4/15. ibm.biz/NominateChamps 15 hours ago
- #IBMChampion nominations are open worldwide! Candidates can be self-nominated or nominated by another. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps 1 day ago
- Learn about the new IBM Digital Marketing Agency program from @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVK #IBMDAP 2 days ago
- An IBM Champion is an IT pro, biz leader, or educator who influences/mentors others. Nominate now! ibm.biz/NominateChamps #IBMChampion 2 days ago
- "We had 9 startup finalists; that’s the largest SmartCamp Regional we’ve ever had!" - @sandy_carter ibm.biz/BdEpVr #IBMSmartCamp 2 days ago
Tag Archives: start-up
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
Hygeia offers a solution to manage healthcare risks in a smarter way, allowing hospitals and healthcare providers to improve profits, strengthen reputation and, best of all, save more lives. Their solution gathers real-time data on patient condition, prescriptions, nutrition supplied, test … Continue reading
After this week’s SmartCamp EMEA Regional Final in Berlin, we are now two champions closer to the Global Finals in February 2013! 10 smart startups from all over Europe competed for a ticket to the final in New York, and … Continue reading
On October 25th, IBM SmartCamp came to South Africa for the first time, hosting a Kickstart event in Cape Town where four startup finalists competed with their solutions. The winner of the day was Kenyan mobile micro credit firm Mobile … Continue reading
On Oct. 25th Clear Returns, an Edinburgh-based company, won the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart Dublin event hosted by Dublin City Council as part of the Innovation Dublin Festival 2012. The venue was the location of the world’s very first IBM SmartCamp … Continue reading