What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Smarter Commerce Global Summit is coming! Now’s the time to check out the latest Smarter Commerce offering!
- BlueMix Days are coming to you worldwide
- Take the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge
- MyMenu wins the IBM Pulse App Throwdown!
- Not siloed: The promise of cloud technology in the healthcare industry
- Why use #IBM #BlueMix? Watch this short video for more insights into this new mobile app development platform! bit.ly/1m4cGj8 28 minutes ago
- Be sure to register before 5/2 – All Star Moments Challenge #SmarterCommerce. Registering gets you conf. exposure! ibm.co/IBMappTD 6 hours ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 1 day ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: start-up
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
Hygeia offers a solution to manage healthcare risks in a smarter way, allowing hospitals and healthcare providers to improve profits, strengthen reputation and, best of all, save more lives. Their solution gathers real-time data on patient condition, prescriptions, nutrition supplied, test … Continue reading
After this week’s SmartCamp EMEA Regional Final in Berlin, we are now two champions closer to the Global Finals in February 2013! 10 smart startups from all over Europe competed for a ticket to the final in New York, and … Continue reading
On October 25th, IBM SmartCamp came to South Africa for the first time, hosting a Kickstart event in Cape Town where four startup finalists competed with their solutions. The winner of the day was Kenyan mobile micro credit firm Mobile … Continue reading
On Oct. 25th Clear Returns, an Edinburgh-based company, won the IBM SmartCamp Kickstart Dublin event hosted by Dublin City Council as part of the Innovation Dublin Festival 2012. The venue was the location of the world’s very first IBM SmartCamp … Continue reading
On October 23rd the first-ever Benelux SmartCamp Kickstart for startups took place at the IBM Forum in Amsterdam. Out of many strong applications IBM selected three finalists who were trained and advised during the day by high level cross-industry mentors. … Continue reading
Apply now, IBM is seeking the smartest entrepreneurs in Europe! Ready, steady, still time to “go”: Apply now for the IBM SmartCamp EMEA Regional Final on November 13 – 14, 2012 in Berlin (Radisson Blue Hotel). We are looking for … Continue reading
On Oct. 2nd-3rd, these 6 smart startups will compete in our 2-day SmartCamp Istanbul Kickstart event. Who are these companies? Take a look at their innovative solutions below and decide for yourself who has the best shot at winning this … Continue reading
Meet Caroline Taylor, Marketing and Communications Vice President for IBM UK and Ireland. For this IBM Infomentary we asked her why IBM is working to build strong relationships with entrepreneurs and venture capitalists. As IBM has embarked on the … Continue reading
We are very excited to have accomplished entrepreneur Mark Zawacki as a mentor for the upcoming SmartCamp in Istanbul on October 2nd-3rd. Mark is the Founder and Managing Partner of Milestone Group. Since 2001, he has led/supervised engagement teams on … Continue reading