What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- 4 Reasons Why Hybrid Cloud is Becoming the New nNormal wp.me/p19cco-1tw 9 hours ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Got question on #DevOps ? Here's good video on Understanding DevOps -> ln.is/www.youtube.co… via @YouTube 5 days ago
- RT @ibmGE: #austin + #social = @socialmedia2day breakfast tomorrow! @sandy_carter explains her excitement ow.ly/KgWW1 #SXSWIBM 2 weeks ago
- RT @ibmGE: Want to learn more about Watson? Come to #IBM Day at the Radisson! socialbusinesssandy.com/2015/03/12/sxs… #sxswibm @sandy_carter 2 weeks ago
- Insight Robotics’ fire fighting solution won the day! wp.me/p19cco-1tt 1 month ago
Tag Archives: start-up
Insight Robotics wins SmartCamp 2014! Congrats to Insight Robotics for winning what was one of the most competitive SmartCamps ever! Very impressive! The difference for Insight Robotics is that they had proven technology that was very innovative with a great … Continue reading
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
Hygeia offers a solution to manage healthcare risks in a smarter way, allowing hospitals and healthcare providers to improve profits, strengthen reputation and, best of all, save more lives. Their solution gathers real-time data on patient condition, prescriptions, nutrition supplied, test … Continue reading
After this week’s SmartCamp EMEA Regional Final in Berlin, we are now two champions closer to the Global Finals in February 2013! 10 smart startups from all over Europe competed for a ticket to the final in New York, and … Continue reading
On October 25th, IBM SmartCamp came to South Africa for the first time, hosting a Kickstart event in Cape Town where four startup finalists competed with their solutions. The winner of the day was Kenyan mobile micro credit firm Mobile … Continue reading