What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: Want to distinguish your commerce solution? Ready for IBM Smarter Commerce validation will do that! http://t.co/h2uYVd8iZ… 7 hours ago
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 2 days ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Austin A-List of Hottest Start-ups. Nominations open! Know an awesome candidate? @AustinChamber @SXSW #ATXalister http://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @ibmpw: Submit your app to the IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2014: All Star Moments Challenge bit.ly/1jxD7Ox #IBMPartners 1 week ago
Tag Archives: startup
Seventeen mentors were on hand to advise five startups in Barcelona last Friday. The event included presentations, mentoring, and a networking cocktail hour. The startups at the event were: Adele Robots: Meet Paro, Tico, and Elvira, the three robots that … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
On April 9th, 2013, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program hosted a Mentor Day at the IBM Client Center in Copenhagen, Denmark. The purpose of the day was to help Global Entrepreneur startups progress through presentations and mentoring sessions. At the … Continue reading
2013 is shaping up to be an action-packed year for IBM Global Entrepreneur, with Mentor Days starting this week on March 28th in Dublin. If you’re an early stage tech startup looking for some mentoring from business experts and networking … Continue reading