What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Two new SmartCamp winners: Brushing teeth and fighting fires
- 2014 Business Tech Trends study hones in on 3 key characteristics
- 2014 Business Tech Trends Study webcast: Learn the secrets of Pacesetters
- Romesh Wadhwani Inspires Entrepreneurs at TieCon 2014
- It’s all roses for Rosie at SmartCamp Cambridge
- Christoph Schmidt @cschmidt22 has confirmed to mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 11 hours ago
- We officially confirm the first startup @webZunder will be part of @IBMSmartcamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq #congrats 12 hours ago
- We welcome Alexander Kölpin @AlexKoelpin as a mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 12 hours ago
- Christian Stein of @creathorventure is a mentor again @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 12 hours ago
- Dr. Jan Alberti @Jan_Alberti VC @bmp beteiligungsmanagement confirmed to mentor @IBMSmartCamp #Berlin ibm.biz/BdFYzq 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: venture capital
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
Once again, Tech4Africa will play as host to an IBM entrepreneurial event, IBM SmartCamp Nairobi! The event will take place on July 1st at the Bishop Magua Centre. This year’s event includes three finalists for the SmartCamp competition. Here’s a … Continue reading
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading