What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- A mobile shopping app and a workforce that is 50% women?! Congrats to our @IBMCambridge #SmartCamp winner @RosieApp! bit.ly/1nBpZdy 3 days ago
- Excited to announce our @IBMCambridge #SmartCamp winner @Rosie! @sandy_carter congratulates the team in her blog: bit.ly/1nBpZdy 3 days ago
- A mobile shopping app and a workforce that is 50% women?! Congrats to our @IBMCambridge #SmartCamp winner @Rosie! bit.ly/1nBpZdy 3 days ago
- What are the new disruptive technologies in your local #startup ecosystem? Find out! Register at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 6 days ago
- Hear best practices from startups in your local ecosystem - IBM SmartCamp Cambridge Register at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 6 days ago
Tag Archives: venture capital
The IBM SmartCamp Lagos event will be held on July 18th at the IBM West Africa campus in Lagos. Once again, this SmartCamp is co-sponsored by Tech4Africa! Both IBM and Tech4Africa have enjoyed a successful partnership in the SmartCamp series. … Continue reading
Once again, Tech4Africa will play as host to an IBM entrepreneurial event, IBM SmartCamp Nairobi! The event will take place on July 1st at the Bishop Magua Centre. This year’s event includes three finalists for the SmartCamp competition. Here’s a … Continue reading
It was standing room only at the SmartCamp Austin event on June 11th. With a turnout of over 120 people, the energy in the room was immediately noticeable. Some of the best startups in Austin made it to the finals, … Continue reading
Back in February during our big Entrepreneur Week, we hosted our first-ever Entrepreneur Huddle webcast. Next week, on May 22nd, we’ll have our second Entrepreneur Huddle and you’re invited! The Huddle is a webcast for startups, tech enthusiasts, … Continue reading
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading