What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- RT @IBMecosystem: Being social means you have the ability to find the Right Expert fast! Soc Biz Coffee Break with @sandy_carter - http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: #BlueMix removes much of the infrastructure complexity and allows the developer to program. See BlueMix video - http://t.co/R… 1 day ago
- RT @ChadW_dW: Austin A-List of Hottest Start-ups. Nominations open! Know an awesome candidate? @AustinChamber @SXSW #ATXalister http://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @ibmpw: Submit your app to the IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2014: All Star Moments Challenge bit.ly/1jxD7Ox #IBMPartners 1 week ago
- Mobile & Cloud: Opening up new opportunities for education - Interesting article, good read bit.ly/1oqoeSI #IBMmobile @scharffc 1 week ago
Tag Archives: venture capital
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
The very first IBM Entrepreneur Week is this February 3rd-7th. Find out more details about each day’s events using the image below. Then, register to attend one or all of the days. It’s going to be huge! You don’t want … Continue reading
Next Wednesday, May 8th, the Austin IBM Innovation Center will host a Global Entrepreneur Mentor Day for four promising early-stage tech startups. Read more about the companies who have been selected to participate below. Beyonic Technologies moves businesses beyond cash by … Continue reading