What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- How can you help more women enter IT? Watch this fascinating talk with @sandy_carter and @reshmasaujani bit.ly/1hLW0fO #empowerwomen 4 hours ago
- #Watson will be at the BlueMix party. Will you? You're invited! Register for this great networking oppty! bit.ly/1ga88mn #sxswibm 5 hours ago
- IBM has helped accelerate many startup businesses. Will yours be next? Stop by our table @SXSW Accelerator bit.ly/NTs3ix #sxswibm 6 hours ago
- The beauty of #SXSW. @reshmasaujani speaking at a panel, Private Tech for Public Good. Don't miss it! bit.ly/1jS4K43 #sxswibm 8 hours ago
- Got an idea for the Watson Mobile Developer Challenge? Come by our SXSW party to learn more! Register now! bit.ly/1ga88mn #sxswibm 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: venture capital
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
The very first IBM Entrepreneur Week is this February 3rd-7th. Find out more details about each day’s events using the image below. Then, register to attend one or all of the days. It’s going to be huge! You don’t want … Continue reading
Next Wednesday, May 8th, the Austin IBM Innovation Center will host a Global Entrepreneur Mentor Day for four promising early-stage tech startups. Read more about the companies who have been selected to participate below. Beyonic Technologies moves businesses beyond cash by … Continue reading