What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas
- Larga vida Madrid! SmartCamp Madrid returns with 4 strong finalists!
- SmartCamp London: Healthcare and Retail reign supreme!
- Dominik Blattner talks about Cupenya and being part of the IBM family!
- IBM and Tech4Africa team up for SmartCamp Johannesburg
- This Challenge encourages you to try out #Bluemix! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your coding! bit.ly/1qxRAtq #CodeRallyChallenge 15 hours ago
- Extracting meaningful data: ImageVision at SmartCamp Dallas ibm.biz/BdEYcK #IBMSmartCamp @ImageVisionLabs 19 hours ago
- For more info on the #IBM Global Entrepreneur Program, follow us @IBMge! Tons of info about #startup companies & the entrepreneur ecosystem! 20 hours ago
- #IBMSmartCamp@India winner was Stelae Technologies (@arunasch). Details on: ibm.biz/BdEYcL 1 day ago
- Find out what Stelae Technologies' solution was to make them winner of #IBMSmartCamp@India ibm.biz/BdEYcL @arunasch 1 day ago
Tag Archives: winner
Here’s an update from our 2013 SmartCamp Johannesburg winner, MySmart Farm! When Wolfgang von Loeper decided to carry on his family’s 350-year tradition of farming in South Africa, he encountered a modern dilemma: managing all of the data and technology … Continue reading
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading