What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- What are the new disruptive technologies in your local #startup ecosystem? Find out! Register at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 23 hours ago
- Hear best practices from startups in your local ecosystem - IBM SmartCamp Cambridge Register at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 23 hours ago
- Take advantage of networking w/ entrepreneurs, VCs, accelerators, executives and biz partners at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 23 hours ago
- Learn more about Catalyst, the #SoftLayer startup incubator - IBM SmartCamp Cambridge Register ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 1 day ago
- Who's the rock star in your #startup ecosystem? Find out! Register at ibm.biz/BdRLtx #IBMSmartCamp @IBMGE 1 day ago
Tag Archives: winner
Entrepreneur Week is here, and we’ve got a full week of activities for everyone to enjoy. And let’s be clear, it’s not just for or about IBM. We’ve got an impressive line-up of speakers and mentors engaged through out the … Continue reading
What do you do when you work in a lab that has invested thousands in high-tech equipment but is still recording its findings in a three-ring binder? Most people might think to themselves, “there should be a better way to … Continue reading
On Monday, April 15th, the year’s fifth Mentor Day will be held at the IBM Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. Five promising startups will participate–check out their solutions below! The startups will receive intense mentoring from business development experts, tech … Continue reading
Each year, the companies who make it to the SmartCamp Global Finals are always brilliant startups who are leaders in their field. But what happens once their SmartCamp journey ends? Most of them, like StreetLight Data, go on to do … Continue reading
The 2012 IBM SmartCamp Global Finals may be over, but 2013 is just getting started for the IBM Global Entrepreneur program. So what’s new this year? The SmartCamp competition will continue in full swing in 2013 but in addition Global … Continue reading
Just a few weeks ago, at the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7th 2013, MoDe was announced winner of the competition. But before being named IBM Entrepreneur of the Year MoDe began like any other startup; as just an … Continue reading
At the SmartCamp Global Finals on Feb. 7 2013, IBM was happy to welcome many entrepreneurs in the audience, including budding entrepreneur Urvashi Mathur. She is the COO and co-founder of TestRocker, global startup which delivers a comprehensive online education … Continue reading
The business magazine Fast Company has recently released their annual guide to the state of innovation in the economy, featuring businesses whose innovations are having the greatest impacts across their industries and the culture as a whole. They identified the World’s … Continue reading