What is SmartCamp?SmartCamp is an exclusive global program bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and experienced mentors who want to build a Smarter Planet. SmartCamp provides access to world-class advisors plus a direct route to seed and venture capital.
What is Smarter Planet?We are now moving into a world where we're getting to an Internet of things and devices and increasing instrumentation. We have an overwhelming amount of data that companies have to deal with. And that's another reality in a smart world - the need for new insight, new analytics, new intelligence to deal with this explosion of data. That's another angle in a smart world where IBM can help companies.
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop
- Using the Cloud to supercharge growth… and success!
- IBM SmartCamp Global Finals spotlight: Rosie
- 2 Latin America Start-ups to watch! They Won Their Regional Finals by transforming industries!
- Get enterprise-level analytics on a startup-level budget: IBM Analytics Starter Program wp.me/p19cco-1sc 5 days ago
- The Best Ideas: Entrepreneur creates WishPop wp.me/p19cco-1s9 6 days ago
- Join #IBM today for a special web event. #IBMz Redefining digital business: bit.ly/1xGcSfh 1 week ago
- Learn from the experts about #Storwize family on the Jan 15 Hangout for #ISVs, #IBMPartners bit.ly/1AK9AZx 1 week ago
- RT @UN_Spokesperson: A brief detour down memory lane: Ban Ki-moon stops 2 say hello 2 his landlady from when he lived in Delhi 40 yrs ago h… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: winner
As we prepare for the upcoming IBM SmartCamp Global Finals, we’ll be showcasing each of the finalists (in no particular order) leading up to the event itself. If you’ve been following our blog, you know that each finalist has had … Continue reading →
Based in the heart of Sao Paulo, IBM Brazil will host the IBM SmartCamp Latin America Regional Finals on Nov. 13th! The top 6 startups from Mexico, Colombia, and Brazil will compete to advance to the Global Finals! To attend … Continue reading →
Earlier this month, SmartCamp London kicked off at Level 39. Similar to last year, the excitement and buzz in the room was evident to all who attended. The quality and expertise of each finalists was extremely solid and represented a … Continue reading →
Here’s an update from our 2013 SmartCamp Johannesburg winner, MySmart Farm! When Wolfgang von Loeper decided to carry on his family’s 350-year tradition of farming in South Africa, he encountered a modern dilemma: managing all of the data and technology … Continue reading →
Congratulations to 9 Spokes for winning the SmartCamp Sydney competition! Also, congrats to Tapit for winning the people’s choice award! 9 Spokes was the judges’ choice with its integrated software dashboard. They select apps through a rigorous accreditation program and … Continue reading →
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen two new SmartCamp winners emerge. One has a cloud and mobile-based solution for fighting forest fires. And the other? The other winning solution offers inspired tooth brushing, a dream come true for … Continue reading →
The house was packed for last week’s SmartCamp Cambridge event! With 6 startups competing for the win, it was Rosie that rose to the top to win the SmartCamp Cambridge! So why Rosie? Well for starters, Rosie is a leading … Continue reading →